[Pharo-project] In Latest OB I cannot add a class variable

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 06:31:31 EDT 2010

Lukas, now I have another problem. I am not sure if it is OB latest code
related, but I think so.

If you take any class, suppose RBSemanticTest and go to its definition.
Change it so that it extends from ProtoObject instead of TestCase. When you
accept the code (save it), the browser goes directly to Browse ProtoObject,
actually to :

ProtoObject subclass: #ProtoObject
    instanceVariableNames: ''
    classVariableNames: ''
    poolDictionaries: ''
    category: 'Kernel-Objects'.
ProtoObject superclass: nil

and then RBSemanticTest is not changed at all.

Thanks!

Mariano