[Pharo-project] haltOnce and haltOnCount

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 14:12:19 EDT 2010

There is already an issue about removing that responsibility from Object.  I
made a little enhancement some months ago (it was the first issue I fixed
:P) but it never got integrated because it was not urgent.

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=2394&q=halt&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone%20Difficulty

Cheers!