[Pharo-project] [BUG]Alien class(Object)>>error:

Patricio Plaza A. patricio.plaza.a at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 08:51:23 EDT 2010

Hi Fernando,

I agree with you, something related to Alien is not working in the last version of Pharo. I'll following the thread Alien Plugin for Linux to get more information.

Saludos,

Patricio

Ref.:

VM: Mac OS - intel - 1064 - Squeak4.1 of 17 April 2010 [latest update: #9957] Pharo Development 1.1
Image: Pharo-1.1-11411 [Latest update: #11411]

Mac OS X version 10.6.4 Snow Leopard: Intel Core 2 Duo,2 GHz,2 GB,1,07 GHz