[Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo-1.1.1-dev10.09.1

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 03:55:51 EDT 2010

Hi folks. We are releasing Pharo 1.1.1. This image is exactly same as Pharo
1.1 but based on PharoCore 1.1.1. The versions of the external packages is
the same as in Pharo 1.1. The difference is that PharoCore1.1.1 has
integrated some fixes and the support for CogVM. This means that
Pharo-1.1.1-dev10.09.1 can be run with both, normal PharoVM and CogVM. For
CogVM we recommend to use the last binaries that can be found in
http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/. Right now the last one is
http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r2313/

This CogVM version fixes the problem with "Objects as methods", and thus,
all the #run:with:with are working. This means that tools like TestCoverage
and AutoTest are working correctly with CogVM.

The link to the image is:
https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27543/Pharo-1.1.1-dev10.09.1.zip

Cheers

Mariano