[Pharo-project] Making FFI non-intrusive (Was: Re: Pharo changing the game)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 04:28:56 EST 2010

> sad sad. May be eliot was not aware of your work.
> may be we should ressurect what you did and now we do not care about the FFI maintainer :)
> We can have PharoFFI if needed.

I don't have a problem with that. I am just saying that we've been
there and we've done that :-)

I don't care about FFI. According to Fernando Alien seems the way to
go nowadays anyway. As far as I know it does not even depend on the
compiler. What is way better than anything else.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch