[Pharo-project] File Out html with Syntax Highlighting

Stéphane Ducasse Stephane.Ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Feb 11 07:17:23 EST 2010

Background note:
	we removed this functionality because it was badly implemented hardcoding
	<h1> everywhere.
A fileouter should act as a visitor on the class not hack inside the fileout.

People could extend the latex exporter damien cassou did. And damien did not
added '\section{' everytwhere with conditional inside the fileout behavior....
like this is done in Squeak.

Stef