[Pharo-project] How to manage oos dev

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Feb 28 05:41:25 EST 2010

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4216011961522818645#

The subtitle is misleading
		How Open Source Projects Survive Poisonous People (And You Can Too)

I think that we can learn from them :)
The video is much more that about Poisonous people. A lot of interested advices
	- having vision making sure that people understand it
	- what are the values of the project
	- communications (use mails to communicate often)
	- commit often little code instead of a large chunk
	- bus factors (encourage people to share they knowledge so cool)
			- people marking their packages and not letting other sharing.
	- I like the consensus they promote.
	- a good one for me :) don't let the emotion drain you :)
		I can tell you that I'm learning :)))))

Stef