[Pharo-project] Developing morphic apps with pharo - sorting wheat from chaff

Simon Denier Simon.Denier at inria.fr
Fri Feb 26 04:45:57 EST 2010

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any recent and consistent documentation for this subject. So this is a virgin subject which would make a very good chapter for the next PBE! :)

Meanwhile, I have started to collect a few good links about Morphic, especially layouting which is not well covered by the tutorials (I think)
http://www.visoracle.com/squeak/faq/
http://www.visoracle.com/squeak/faq/morphic_.html
http://www.visoracle.com/squeak/faq/morphic-layout.html
http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/3659