[Pharo-project] Developing morphic apps with pharo - sorting wheat from chaff

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 01:45:28 EST 2010

Hi Michael,

I'm not experienced in professionnal GUI applications with Pharo, but these
screencasts may help you:
http://pharocasts.blogspot.com/search/label/gui

CLFramework (UIBuilder for Pharo) looks promising. See
http://www.squeaksource.com/CLFramework.html
and
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=uibuilder+pharo&search_type=&aq=f

Laurent Laffont