[Pharo-project] how to remove World?

Henrik Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Thu Feb 25 09:10:20 EST 2010

Den 25.02.2010 13:49, skrev Esteban Lorenzano:
> Ok, I tried passing a .st by command line:
>
> UIManager default: DummyUIManager new.
>
> Project uiProcess terminate.
>
> SmalltalkImage current snapshot: true andQuit: true.
>
> but I fail miserably :'(
> (it stops do anything after "Project uiProcess terminate"... and the
> same using "Project uiProcess suspend")
>
> Any idea of how can I proceed from here? (I confess: I'm totally lost here)
>
> Cheers,
> Esteban

As Lukas already said, that's not very strange if the script is being
executed by the uiProcess. (which it is if you're using the ProjectLauncher)

You can't plan to kill yourself, then afterwards send a goodbye-letter
to your friends, you need to get someone else to perform the actions if
you want to be sure it happens. (ie. fork off the execution)

Cheers,
Henry