[Pharo-project] withAllSubclasses -> Set or OrderedCollection

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Feb 24 06:49:42 EST 2010

Since this is obvious that in a tree you do not get twice the same node
I was wondering why in the first place a set was returned.
So apparently I'm not the only to not know and I was then curious about the
impact of the changes.
I was more interested in the impact of the changes that its justification :)

Stef