[Pharo-project] how to remove World?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 04:44:18 EST 2010

I think that maybe it is a good idea to use the DummyUIManager and the
MorphicUIManager  from Pavel MinimalImage.

We can put those classes in a repository called PharoMinimal or something
similar. Then, you will be able to load both classes, run your image
headless and before, evaluate something to set those classes as the current.

Just an idea...