[Pharo-project] Why a package management system

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Feb 23 04:43:57 EST 2010

You are probably right. I should not read squeak-dev anymore I spent my time trying to show
that there is NO contradiction between innovation/fun and good and clean system.
But I'm not fun enough or smart enough.

Stef (a etoy haters that was so stupid that he translated the book of etoy in french,
an idiot that wrote most of the squeak books available right now, one of the four amigos that created the squeak foundation,
a guy that did this stupid squeak 3.9 - you know stef this guy without any vision that just wants a
"commercial smalltalk" puck! No innovation just plain engineering ....)