[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] Help system now for Squeak and Pharo

Danny Chan chan_dhf at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 22 13:50:36 EST 2010

Hi!

I like the idea. On the weekend I hacked a bit of code to generate help pages
from the class and methods comments. I have just added another bit of code
that sorts the documentation for all methods so that methods with a <help>
pragma appear in a special section. See the "Help on Help" pages in the
browser.

And I just learned that you can load this with
(ConfigurationOfHelpSystem project version: '1.0-baseline') load.

Danny