[Pharo-project] Clue about morphic performance??

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 22 10:16:32 EST 2010

Indeed. Since Dolphin uses native window components, RDP can work at a more
abstract level (i.e. aware of things like buttons, checkboxes etc.). So, for
example, a button is drawn by the RDP client, effectively.

Squeak/Pharo draws its own, therefore all updates are bitmap based and the
graphics (the World bits) are sent across the link...

Regards, Gary