[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] Help system now for Squeak and Pharo

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Feb 21 17:39:16 EST 2010

Torsten / Danny

I was discussing with laurent and I like his idea.
We could tag
	test with
		<publichelp>

and the tests would be used for the Help. We could design test that are more for understanding
than identifying bugs and we would have a win-win situation: documentation and always in sync.

	doing the same for class comments would be nice.
	Often in a package you have one or two important classes.

This would be a good incentive to get cool comments.