[Pharo-project] Monticello repos when adding packages

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Sun Feb 21 16:01:54 EST 2010

Hi,

in Monticello:

  - when you open the browser you see a list of known
    repositories
  - when I select "+Package" and enter the name
    of a new package the right pane only shows
    the package-cache as valid repo and I have
    to add the repository using "+Repository"
    again - even when it is already known to the system

Confusing, isnt it? Or is there an easier way?

Thx
T.

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser