[Pharo-project] self halt :)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Feb 18 20:11:34 EST 2010

Hah, this reminds me of a time where I put like 58 halts in some group shared code I was auditing.
The next day the manager had a fit, because I screwed up  coding that night.

Well I repled each halt was there because the code was broken and if the programmers were
thinking they were making progress, I assure you they weren't... because when the code was fixed
then all the callers would be broken.

Beside why did you load the developer code out of Envy anyway? Oh because it's broken and you
were hoping to get the latest fixes?