[Pharo-project] [Seaside-dev] GROrderedCollectionTest>>#testSort

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:45:12 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:
>> covers, for example, Arrays that are marked as immutable. There are
>> many many subclasses of SequenceableCollection that do implement
>> #at:put: and can be sorted properly...
>
> Yes, OrderedCollection and ArrayedCollection (already covered). For
> all other subclasses the sort method does not make sense.

Ok, that's fine. The Grease tests are only testing ANSI collections
anyway and, for #sort:, currently only classes that implement
<sequencedCollection> (Interval does not). We should added
SortedCollection to that test (but I see there's no TestCase for
SortedCollection yet).

I thought you were saying we were testing all subclasses of
SequencedCollection, but that is not the case (and should not be).

Julian