[Pharo-project] [Slightly OT] Integers smarter than me today

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Wed Feb 17 16:07:26 EST 2010

Thanks for bringing this up - yes,  David's(??) suggestion did the trick.  Beyond that, the key to figuring it out was making dot plots of the data stream so I could see the patterns.  There is still an unresolved question or two, but I appear to be getting data, and "the monkey on on their back" as a friend of mine would say.

Bill