[Pharo-project] Fwd: [squeak-dev] Re: ScriptLoader loadFFI doesn't work anymore

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Sun Feb 14 16:09:46 EST 2010

The last word on Metacello, that I recall reading in this list, is that
it is an experiment. Has that changed? I'm happy enough to changed my
habits, if that is the case.

In this case, my build script was loading Albatross, which had the
dependency on FFI (so I was not directly interested in FFI). The script
I had was pieced together somehow, long ago, and was using #loadFFI,
which worked fine until a few days ago.

BTW, since all FFI-Examples packages were removed from the FFI
repository, even Metacello "versions" would fail because the package is
no longer there.

--
Yanni