[Pharo-project] Making FFI non-intrusive (Was: Re: Pharo changing the game)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun Feb 14 13:24:57 EST 2010

Adding a multi-threaded FFI interface is always feasible. What I'd suggest is some get their corporate sponsor to pay for it as part of building the Alien FFI plugin for
Unix and Windows. Then gift it back to the community, otherwise you'll see zero movement.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882