[Pharo-project] [ANN] HelpSystem (was ProfStef)

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:41:58 EST 2010

It's the first time I see pragmas in action, cool !  How do you reorder the
pages ? with pagexxx ?

Reordering the lessons in ProfStef was the first tedious thing. That's why I
have SmalltalkSyntaxTutorial#tutorial to answer an Array of selectors.

I think it should be not difficult to add something like
AbstractTutorial#toHelpSystem in ProfStef ?

Laurent Laffont