[Pharo-project] ProfStef

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 05:25:20 EST 2010

Hi,

May be it's time to decouple  ProfStef (the simple workspace one) from
Tutorial Browser ? It seems goals are not the same:
- ProfStef as a little game to learn Smalltalk, interactive. Stay tiny,
simple (..is beautiful :)
- Tutorial / Help Browser to be an integrated help system with  focused on
"easy to write docs" using Danny's great work.

What do you think ?

Laurent Laffont