[Pharo-project] Pharo changing the game

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Feb 11 15:42:49 EST 2010

here is also what I added to the blog entry

"Improvements can be as simple as that. Now the first level is to communicate with people and let them know that they can improve if they want. So we will probably fix that in Pharo. If somebody provides a fix it can be fix in 2 min.

The goal of pharo is to create an innovative Smalltalk that can be use to make business but also to reinvent Smalltalk. And this will not be done without breaking stuff. We do not want to live in a museum. http://www.pharo-project.org for more information and vision statement."