[Pharo-project] creating a new metacello version from current commited packages

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:28:26 EST 2010

Hi,

Well, before you will release anything, you will want those packages
in your image to see if it works.

To get the latest versions of all packages from a configuration, just
load a baseline and if there are no hardcoded versions in it, you get
the latest code. Afterwards, you just create a new version from that
baseline.

Is that not the use case?

Cheers,
Doru