[Pharo-project] [Seaside] mouse right button

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:31:46 EST 2010

Lorenzo ca you test that and let us know if it works ?   In summary, take a
clean Seaside 3.0 image (without the change I told you to do), unzip and you
will see a Seaside.ini. Edit it and change 3ButtonMouse=1  to
3ButtonMouse=0

If you now open the image, it should work ok.

Thanks

Mariano

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 5:29 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com