[Pharo-project] [Seaside] mouse right button

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 10:42:45 EST 2010

2010/2/8 Gary Chambers <gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com>

>  Have you tried the "3 button mouse" windows VM option to see if it
> changes the behaviour?

Good point Gary!!! I was looking some minutes ago in Seaside.ini  and I saw
that option....but my mouse has 3 buttons, and the option was "ok":

3ButtonMouse=1
1ButtonMouse=0

With that, right button was not working and I have to return true in order
to make it work.

Now, as Gary suggested I change the ini to this:

3ButtonMouse=0
1ButtonMouse=0

and now, with the original code of swapMouseButtons   it is working correct.

Of course, here there is a problem, because my mouse HAS 3 buttons, but in
order to make it work properly, I have to put a 0...

So....it is a mess.

Any idea how to fix it ?

Thanks!

Mariano