[Pharo-project] [Seaside] mouse right button

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 10:20:08 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Adrian Lienhard <adi at netstyle.ch> wrote:

> This is really confusing. What you are saying is that swapMouseButtons
> should return true also on Windows and not only on Mac and Linux?!
>
> If yes, why the whole trouble of checking for the platform name... we can
> always return true.

ahhahahaha that's EXACTLY what I don't understand and I am confusing too. I
just tested, and yes, it works ok when returns true. I give that tests to
the person on Seaside, and yes, it worked ok. So.....I don't understand.
Maybe something changed in the latest windows vm ?

I am trying throught a VirtualBox, not really a native windows. Maybe there
is a problem there ?