[Pharo-project] [Seaside] mouse right button

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Feb 8 09:57:00 EST 2010

Yes, but this was fixed, wasn't it?

The problem of the wrong order of InputEventSensor in the startup list was resolved in August. At least the following evaluates to true in current PharoCore 1.0:

((SystemDictionary classPool at: 'StartUpList') indexOf: #OSPlatform) < ((SystemDictionary classPool at: 'StartUpList') indexOf: #InputEventSensor).

So, yes, there was a known problem but I assumed it was fixed. Probably, what we are seeing now is related. According to Bill, the setting is wrong on Windows when the image that was first saved on Linux is started without being saved first (if I understand correctly). There can be two reasons: at startup either the initialization of the mouse mapping is not triggered (which I doubt) or it is triggered but the platform is still the old one. Can somebody that has the problem check what is going on?

Cheers,
Adrian