[Pharo-project] Metacello - the missing information??

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sun Feb 7 16:14:14 EST 2010

Dale,

That's fair.  Is loader aimed at the producers of configurations, or is it only about scripting the load/cusumer side?  Every time I think I have a generic solution for loading them, I find something else that does not quite fit.  If you can do it all from the existing configurations, more power to you - I enjoy being wrong about things like that :)

Bill