[Pharo-project] ProfStefBrowser, a GUI for ProfStef

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 13:27:16 EST 2010

Hi,

Indeed, it is pretty nice. I particularly like that executing ProfStef
next does spawn the next lesson :).

However, I would decouple the two user interfaces because they address
two different categories of people:
- the browser is for the one that wants to learn. For this user, it is
probably confusing to also deal with the administration buttons from
the bottom.
- the tutorial creation is for the one that wants to teach. This guy
does want to see the tutorial, so the navigation bar is useful in this
case.

Cheers,
Doru