[Pharo-project] Where to get SIXX?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 10:13:18 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Masashi UMEZAWA
<masashi.umezawa at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,

Masashi  thanks for subscribing and answer :)

> Latest stable version is available on SqueakMap:
> http://map.squeak.org/package/60663648-6b83-4b61-9f06-e58c33565d75

We removed SqueakMap from Pharo :(

> Development version is here:
> http://squeaksource.blueplane.jp/SIXX/

Good to know.

> For all platforms:
> http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~umejava/smalltalk/sixx/index.html<http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/%7Eumejava/smalltalk/sixx/index.html>

What we would need to do now is to take a Squeak image, download (or just
browse) from SqueakMap de latest SIXX version, check which monticello
versions uses for each package and convert that SqueakMap version into a
Metacello configuration (and create the last version, of course).

Someone volunteer to do this ?

Mariano