[Pharo-project] World Menu (was [BetaTesting] [ANN] Pharo1.0-10507-rc2dev10.01.2)

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:53:33 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 9:23 PM, laurent laffont
<laurent.laffont at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Mariano,
>
> You will find a changeset attached here
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=1937 which add the Help
> menu.

Thanks Laurent! Thanks cool !!!

Now, I have another question. It would be cool that the help menu is in the
core image. But then, there will be items that should be from the core,
suppose a workspace with the shortcuts or something similar and items that
are from the PharoDev image, for example, ProfStef.

So, my question is, can I integrate this menu in PharoCore, with the current
items of PharoCore and then, from outside, suppose when building PharoDev I
add things there ?  or even ProfStef for example could add himself there
when installing (in the metacello post doit).

I think this is similar to the problem of the ToolSet. I want to be able to
build or modify in runtime the items of a menu :)

Is this possible ?

Cheers

Mariano