[Pharo-project] Where to get SIXX?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:21:42 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 5:06 PM, John Thornborrow <john at pinesoft.co.uk>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've looked/Googled for SIXX (and YAXO) packages, but can't find
> anywhere. I've found XML-Support, but not sure if this is the same as YAXO?
>
> The Sixx mcz in Pharo squeaksource is empty (should it be?) as I assume
> it is only extensions.

Hi, I am not sure (I didn't test it), but

1) download the sar from  ftp://swikis.ddo.jp/SIXX/squeak/SIXX20091024.sar
2)  Put the sar in the same directory where the image is.
3)   Evaluate  " SARInstaller installSAR:'SIXX20091024.sar'. "

Then, another option, maybe (I haven't test it)  is to install the project
XMLPullParser  form squeaksource.

Good luck.

Mariano

I am using Pharo 1.0 RC2.