[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] [ANN] VMMaker metacello config for Squeak and Pharo

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:24:29 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Torsten Bergmann <astares at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi, (crosspost vm-dev, squeak-dev, pharo-dev)
>
> with more and more Metacello configurations for various well known Squeak
> and Pharo

First let me say Torsten thanks a lot!!! you are becoming a Metacello expert
:)  Maybe you can give me feedback when I finish the chapter for the next
PBE ?

BWT, this loads ok ONLY in Pharo 1.0. Remember that in 1.1 the compiler was
change so that it doesn't accept _ as assignment regardless the preference.

Cheers

Mariano