[Pharo-project] Morphic cleaning

Laval Jannik jannik.laval at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 05:15:56 EST 2010

Hi all,

I have used SystemNavigation>>unsentMessagesInPackageNamed:
on the package Morphic.

The result is in the attached file.
I begin to remove some methods (in the SLICE-MorphicCleaning):
- MouseButtonEvent >> #redButtonChanged
- WindowColorSpec >> #pastelColor
- Morph >> #adjustedCenter:
- NewParagraph >> #asParagraphForPostscript
- PaintBoxMorph >> #init3
- Morph >> #removeAllButFirstSubmorph
- NewParagraph >> #testNewComposeAll3
- AlignmentMorph >> #convertOldAlignmentsNov2000:using:
- NewParagraph >> #testNewComposeAll2
- Morph >> #altSpecialCursor3:
- Canvas >> #drawString:from:to:at:font:color:underline:underlineColor:strikethrough:strikethroughColor:
- MorphicEvent >> #convertOctober2000:using:
- PaintBoxMorph >> #init4
- WindowColorSpec >> #brightColor
- Morph >> #firstClickTimedOut:

And I think we need to remove a lot of things before improve Morphic algorithms.
But some methods could be useful.

If anyone want to clean Morphic the file is attached.