[Pharo-project] Diff morphs

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:32:16 EST 2010

Hi Gary,

I like the first one especially if it would be part of the Diff morph.
This morph could then be used in another context as well.

There would be two things I would maybe change:

1. Right now, you color both in the same way, but you distinguish the
labels via a background color. Perhaps, if the panes would be colored
in the same way as the labels, it would be better. Also, I would
rather opt for a white background because text is better readable in
this context.

2.  I would decrease the thickness of the divider

Cheers,
Doru