[Pharo-project] downloading Pharo by Example

Ralph Boland rpboland at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:26:32 EST 2010

When I attempted to download the Pharo By Example book at:

                   http://www.pharobyexample.org/

   I got the download error:

       /tmp/PBE1-2009-10-28-2.pdf could not be opened because the
associated helper
   application does not exist.  Change the association in your preferences.

   Can anyone suggest what the problem is?

   I am running  Ubuntu 9.10 and downloading using
   the version of Firefox coming with  9.10.

   Regards,

   Ralph Boland

--
Had a wife and kids in Florida, Jack (Nicklaus)
Went out for a "ride" but I couldn't get back