[Pharo-project] World Menu (was [BetaTesting] [ANN] Pharo1.0-10507-rc2dev10.01.2)

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:55:51 EST 2010

Hi,

I was thinking that there's no entry in the world menu to re-open the
welcome workspace. For beginners it may be useful ?

In World > Tools:
- duplicated entries: Class Browser, Workspace, Test Runner, Monticello
Browser

In World > Tools > More:
- Language editor / language editor for....   these tools look strange :)
- duplicated entries: Monticello Browser, Preference Browser, Test Runner
- someone use Search Browser and Services Browser ?
- MCConfigurationBrowser: what is the purpose of this tool ?
(may be we can remove this "Other tools" menu, merging it with tools)

Cheers,

Laurent Laffont