[Pharo-project] Do you want to discuss about papers?

Geert Claes geert.wl.claes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 04:40:55 EST 2010

I am not sure what you mean with the "project", "hidden email" and "group"
for your new mailing list?

You can setup a mailing list anywhere, INRIA, Google Groups .... another
option would be to setup a new mailing list directly on Nabble (look at
"Start a Mailing List" on www.nabble.com).  I started one for Dolphin since
they currently only have an old Usenet: comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin.

By the way, I simply took the initiative to group all Smalltalk mailing
lists together, I am quite happy to delegate and make others administrator
of these mailing lists.

ps. if you decide to use Nabble make sure to use the "n4" server so the new
mailing list can be moved together with the others.