[Pharo-project] Do you want to discuss about papers?

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tue Feb 2 12:16:45 EST 2010

Factors against releasing things include tipping off competitors, and that pesky "first public disclosure" requirement.  Still, I look forward to some discussion on things in press, and perhaps collaboration on proposals, if only the early stages of same.  At some point, people will have to resort to private discussions as ideas evolve until they reach an archival conclusion.