[Pharo-project] Doubt in table layout mechanism

nullPointer epicfan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:14:17 EST 2010

yesssss!!  I try set that property, but in the row :|  .   Now see than that
was a stupid question, excuse me.

Now show perfect.Still I have some problems. The text of cells is positioned
in the up left corner. Is possible modify the text align of a StringMorph?
Another problem is the tabulation action. How I could do for the cells work
with "focus"? For example controls like button or texboxes work of that way.
I need that for move the selected cell through the tab key.

Many thanks for the help, and excuse me for my english.

Regards.