[Pharo-project] How do I actually start seaside using Workspace for Installing external projects?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Mon Feb 1 15:36:13 EST 2010

I think that this would be the perfect spot for a ProfStef tutorial ... handful of steps to configure/launch Seaside 2.8 ...

The tutorial could be part of ConfigurationOfSeaside28 and when loaded would launch the tutorial ... it would not be part of the Core group, but would be available in the Tutorial group...

Just some thoughts ...

Dale