[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] Curl plugin problems

Schmidt, Marco Marco.Schmidt at eads.com
Mon Feb 1 07:38:03 EST 2010

I began working on an Alien-Curl-Wrapper too. The main problem (for me) was    the missing Alien support under WIN32/LINUX. Without Alien support it is easier to use the current CurlPlugin (with the changes to add header fields to the http requests). A long time ago I requested the integration of these changes in the squeak-vm list (see http://n4.nabble.com/CurlPlugin-23-under-Linux-td276117.html#a276117)...

Marco Schmidt