[Pharo-project] Software update

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 04:57:03 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Stéphane Ducasse
<stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:
> The update stream only includes update for the image pharo-core
> for the pharo-dev you should use the universe browser.

Universe is currently not used anymore to build pharo-dev. I'm
building them using Monticello. The best solution is to save your code
externally using Monticello and use the most recent pharo-dev when it
comes out. That will ensure your code can be loaded in all images.
That's a best practice used by different people.

You can also use the update stream to update the core and MC to update
the packages you want but I do not recommend this solution.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st