[Pharo-project] OpenSSL - a couple of questions

Nicolas Cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Tue Mar 10 18:13:38 EDT 2009

Schwab,Wilhelm K <bschwab at ...> writes:

> Nicolas,
>
> Fair enough, but it's the rest of the expression that bothers me - what does
the second argument sequence do?

> Bill

I'm not sure I understand the question, but i'll tell how I read this syntax:

CRYPTO_get_locking_callback is a function taking four arguments
(int mode,int type,const char *file,int line).

CRYPTO_get_locking_callback will return a pointer to a function, say F.
This function F does take no argument and return no result.
void F(void).

Nicolas

gmane want me to snip...