[Pharo-project] {Spam?} Re: [Vm-dev] newDelta >0 failed in sqUnixMemory -- Was Re: Incompatibility between Pharo and Seasidehosting

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Thu Mar 5 23:06:54 EST 2009

Bryce,

The vm appears to work on Linux.  The machine I am using is not the fastest in the world (1.8G,500M), but it was handy when the old one went on to its reward.

The virtual keys are better in this vm; home and end work, which is a nice start. The numeric pad delete does not work and a couple of the other (forget what they are called) are non-mapped or do weird things.  I'll see what I can find on how to handle them.

Bill