[Pharo-project] [MC] [ANN] Sourcetalk

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:14:45 EST 2009

Andrea: I was playing for first time with sourcetalk and monticello2 and I
have to questions:

1) In sourcetalk I think there is a little bug when adding projects. The
first label of the form says "Create group". I think It should be "create
project."
Its very little, but I saw it hehehe.

2) I was following the user guide but have a problem in 3.3.1 "Adding a
project". I don't see "add sourcetalk project" in the list. I only see "add
directory repository", "add file repository" and "add memory repository".
And that's all I see. Any idea what I did wrong ?

Thanks!

Mariano