[Pharo-project] newDelta >0 failed in sqUnixMemory

Provoost, P (Paul) Paul.Provoost at rabobank.com
Fri Jan 30 05:51:45 EST 2009

I have the same problem when compiling the vm on OpenSolaris 2008-11 using the SUN compilers.
So please do some more testing with the 4.3.2. version, after all we cannot stick to old compilers, can we?

Regards,

Paul Provoost.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

This email (including any attachments to it) is confidential, legally privileged, subject to copyright and is sent for the personal attention of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please advise us immediately and delete it. You are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the viruses in this email or attachments. We exclude any liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided in this email or its attachments, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If this email contains an offer, that should be considered as an invitation to treat.